hallo gan , sebelum nya saya sudah buat artikel yang baru saja say buat yaitu Daftar Isi Blog Stylish Drop Down Revolution. Tapi kalau yang sedang saya posting adalah Cara buat Animasi Loading blog keren .
Sebenar nya cara ini sudah ada yang pakai dan sekarang juga sudah ada yang buat artikel seperti ini juga . Kalau sobat mau lihat sumber nya lihat saja di bawah ! Cara ini cukup membuat blog sobat jadi keren dan buat blog sobat agar jadi lebih cepat saat di akses internet .
Kalau sobat mau langsung aja . Check This Out .
1. LOG in ke blogger sobat
2. template > EDIT HTML
3. cari kode ]]></b:skin> dan copy kode di bawah tepat di atas kode ]]></b:skin>
#loadhalaman {position:fixed;opacity:0.93;top:0;left:0;background-color:#000;z-index:9999;text-align:center;width:100%;height:100%;padding-top:20%;color:#000;display:none;}
.loadball {background-color: transparent;border:5px solid rgb(240 ,0 , 0);border-right:5px solid transparent;border-left:5px solid transparent;border-radius:50px;box-shadow: 0 0 35px rgb(255 ,0 , 0);width:50px;height:50px;margin:0 auto;-moz-animation:spinPulse 1s infinite ease-in-out;-webkit-animation:spinPulse 1s infinite linear;}
.loadball-2 {background-color: transparent;border:5px solid rgb(240 ,0 , 0);border-left:5px solid transparent;border-right:5px solid transparent;border-radius:50px;box-shadow: 0 0 15px rgb(255 ,0 , 0);width:30px;height:30px;margin:0 auto;position:relative;top:-50px;-moz-animation:spinoffPulse 1s infinite linear;-webkit-animation:spinoffPulse 1s infinite linear;}
@-moz-keyframes spinPulse {0% { -moz-transform:rotate(160deg); opacity:0; box-shadow:0 0 1px rgb(255, 0, 0)}50% { -moz-transform:rotate(145deg); opacity:1; }100% { -moz-transform:rotate(-320deg); opacity:0; }}
@-moz-keyframes spinoffPulse {0% { -moz-transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { -moz-transform:rotate(360deg); }}
@-webkit-keyframes spinPulse {0% { -webkit-transform:rotate(160deg); opacity:0; box-shadow:0 0 1px rgb(255, 0, 0)} 50% { -webkit-transform:rotate(145deg); opacity:1;} 100% { -webkit-transform:rotate(-320deg); opacity:0; }}
@-webkit-keyframes spinoffPulse {0% { -webkit-transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { -webkit-transform:rotate(360deg); }}
4. pasang JUERY 1.7.2 di bawah ini tepat di atas kode </head> " pasang jika belum ada "
<script src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
5. pasang kode di bawah ini tepat di atas kode </body>
<div id='loadhalaman'>
<div class='loadball'></div>
<div class='loadball-2'></div>
</div>
<script type='text/javascript'>
$(function() {
var siteURL = "http://" + top.location.host.toString();
var $internalLinks = $("a[href^='"+siteURL+"'], a[href^='/'], a[href^='./'], a[href^='../']");
$internalLinks.click(function() {
$('#loadhalaman').fadeIn(1500).delay(6000).fadeOut(1000);
});
// Hilangkan overlay saat diklik untuk mengatasi gangguan, terutama jika link internal diset dengan target='_blank'
$('#loadhalaman').click(function() {
$(this).hide();
});
});
</script>
6. pratinjau dahulu dan lihat hasil nya
demo !
Nah mudah sekali kan ? kalau masih ada salah tolong koment di bawah ya !! . Wassalam .
SUMBER : www.om-dayz.blogspot.com dan www.sch-xp.blogspot.com
Sebenar nya cara ini sudah ada yang pakai dan sekarang juga sudah ada yang buat artikel seperti ini juga . Kalau sobat mau lihat sumber nya lihat saja di bawah ! Cara ini cukup membuat blog sobat jadi keren dan buat blog sobat agar jadi lebih cepat saat di akses internet .
Kalau sobat mau langsung aja . Check This Out .
1. LOG in ke blogger sobat
2. template > EDIT HTML
3. cari kode ]]></b:skin> dan copy kode di bawah tepat di atas kode ]]></b:skin>
#loadhalaman {position:fixed;opacity:0.93;top:0;left:0;background-color:#000;z-index:9999;text-align:center;width:100%;height:100%;padding-top:20%;color:#000;display:none;}
.loadball {background-color: transparent;border:5px solid rgb(240 ,0 , 0);border-right:5px solid transparent;border-left:5px solid transparent;border-radius:50px;box-shadow: 0 0 35px rgb(255 ,0 , 0);width:50px;height:50px;margin:0 auto;-moz-animation:spinPulse 1s infinite ease-in-out;-webkit-animation:spinPulse 1s infinite linear;}
.loadball-2 {background-color: transparent;border:5px solid rgb(240 ,0 , 0);border-left:5px solid transparent;border-right:5px solid transparent;border-radius:50px;box-shadow: 0 0 15px rgb(255 ,0 , 0);width:30px;height:30px;margin:0 auto;position:relative;top:-50px;-moz-animation:spinoffPulse 1s infinite linear;-webkit-animation:spinoffPulse 1s infinite linear;}
@-moz-keyframes spinPulse {0% { -moz-transform:rotate(160deg); opacity:0; box-shadow:0 0 1px rgb(255, 0, 0)}50% { -moz-transform:rotate(145deg); opacity:1; }100% { -moz-transform:rotate(-320deg); opacity:0; }}
@-moz-keyframes spinoffPulse {0% { -moz-transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { -moz-transform:rotate(360deg); }}
@-webkit-keyframes spinPulse {0% { -webkit-transform:rotate(160deg); opacity:0; box-shadow:0 0 1px rgb(255, 0, 0)} 50% { -webkit-transform:rotate(145deg); opacity:1;} 100% { -webkit-transform:rotate(-320deg); opacity:0; }}
@-webkit-keyframes spinoffPulse {0% { -webkit-transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { -webkit-transform:rotate(360deg); }}
4. pasang JUERY 1.7.2 di bawah ini tepat di atas kode </head> " pasang jika belum ada "
<script src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
5. pasang kode di bawah ini tepat di atas kode </body>
<div id='loadhalaman'>
<div class='loadball'></div>
<div class='loadball-2'></div>
</div>
<script type='text/javascript'>
$(function() {
var siteURL = "http://" + top.location.host.toString();
var $internalLinks = $("a[href^='"+siteURL+"'], a[href^='/'], a[href^='./'], a[href^='../']");
$internalLinks.click(function() {
$('#loadhalaman').fadeIn(1500).delay(6000).fadeOut(1000);
});
// Hilangkan overlay saat diklik untuk mengatasi gangguan, terutama jika link internal diset dengan target='_blank'
$('#loadhalaman').click(function() {
$(this).hide();
});
});
</script>
6. pratinjau dahulu dan lihat hasil nya
demo !
Nah mudah sekali kan ? kalau masih ada salah tolong koment di bawah ya !! . Wassalam .
SUMBER : www.om-dayz.blogspot.com dan www.sch-xp.blogspot.com
Tinggalkan jejak anda
berupa saran atau komentar
karna saran anda
sangat berharga bagi saya
Follow Us:


17 komentar
komentarHmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so
ReplyI guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and
say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as
well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the
whole thing. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers?
I'd really appreciate it.
Also visit my web blog Clash Of Clans Hack No Survey
Hello there, just became alert to your blog through
ReplyGoogle, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Here is my homepage - Hay day hack
Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
ReplyI appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this article together.
I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!
Feel free to visit my web site - hack facebook password
Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
Replymy webpage - gta 5 cheats xbox 360
Hi to every one, it's actually a nice for me to
Replygo to see this web page, it consists of useful Information.
Here is my web-site :: grand theft auto 5 cheats
Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant opinion, article is fastidious, thats why i have read it completely
Replymy homepage ... fifa 15 Cheats
excellent issues altogether, you simply received a new reader.
ReplyWhat may you recommend about your post that you just made a few days ago?
Any certain?
My weblog; fifa 14 hack android
Yes! Finally someone writes about facebook account hacker.
ReplyLook into my web blog: hack facebook password
Hi there I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Aol
Replyfor something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and
a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up
the great job.
Feel free to surf to my site - clash Of clans Hack deutsch
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to
Replybe just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to
write content in your case? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of
the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome website!
My blog :: top eleven cheat
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be
Replyreally something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward
for your next post, I'll try to get the hang
of it!
Look at my homepage - fifa 14 cheats
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
Replyknow a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.
Here is my site :: clash of clans hacker
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
Replymention that I have truly loved browsing your blog
posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and
I am hoping you write once more soon!
Feel free to visit my page :: clash of clans hack cydia
Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog
Replyloading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem
on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to visit my website: clash of clans hacks
Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting
Replycompany you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!
My homepage :: Top Eleven Hack Android
You could certainly see your expertise in the work you
Replywrite. The arena hopes for more passionate
writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
At all times go after your heart.
Also visit my web-site; dead trigger 2 hack tool
Thanks very nice blog!
ReplyFeel free to visit my blog post :: gta v cheats ps3
1. pengunjung yang baik akan selalu berkomentar dengan baik
2. dilarang menaruh spam, link aktif, pornografi, sara dll.
3. dilarang memasukkan kata kata yang kotor dan tidak pantas
4. komentar dengan baik memuaskan bagi saya
5. sobat boleh copy artikel yang mana saja, asal jangan lupa dari mana sumbernya
6. semoga apa yang anda baca bermanfaat